Education & Nature Play
Orterra specialises in helping schools bring nature play into their school environment. Every school who wants to incorporate nature play into their school curriculum and grounds goes through a process of design, education and implementation. Orterra specialises in helping schools not only look at their school grounds and ensure they use the grounds to take advantage of their environments for nature play. But we are here to help assist schools where they need with the support to successfully start and implement nature play into the school pedagogy.
How do we do this?
Education & Nature Play Clients
Related Blog Posts
- How can Urban Farming help save our Environment
- Water Sensitive Urban Design
- The Role of Environmental Design in Preventing Crime
- The Role of Green Infrastructure in Biodiversity
- Teenage Girl Spaces – where do our teenage girls fit?
- Play Matters – The Impact of Landscapes on Play
- The Year That was 2022
- Weeds and How To Tell If You Have One?
- To Answer your Question here is our Design Philosophy
- Why is Biodiversity so Important to Orterra?