Commercial. Property. Infrastructure
Orterra has experience in creating successful outcomes for commercial, property development and infrastructure projects. We pride ourselves on understanding the local context for each project. Ensuring this considered during the design process. That the result represents the community and environment in which it sits. Each project integrating into the existing environment. Our work has spanned both urban and rural environments. Leading us to develop strategies that ensure the successful completion of a project.
Orterra have experience with:
- Retail Precincts
- Relocatable Homes
- Bikeways, and
Related Blog Posts
- How can Urban Farming help save our Environment
- The Role of Environmental Design in Preventing Crime
- The Role of Green Infrastructure in Biodiversity
- The Best Way to Not to Kill Plants….
- Easement 101 I have one. Now what?
- Weeds and How To Tell If You Have One?
- What do the Terms Cut and Fill Mean?
- To Answer your Question here is our Design Philosophy
- What is Deep Planting and Why do we need it?
- Why is Biodiversity so Important to Orterra?